Versatile, Sophisticated and Focused Client Service
Originally known as Cerf, Robinson & Leland, our firm was founded by Marcel E. Cerf, a prominent California jurist who began practice in 1900. In 1980, it merged with the firm of Matzger & Melnick to become Leland, Parachini, Steinberg, Flinn, Matzger and Melnick. We adopted our current name in 1997 when David B. Flinn was appointed as judge to the Contra Costa Superior Court.
For many years, our law firm of Leland, Parachini, Steinberg, Matzger & Melnick LLP, has helped business and individual clients achieve their goals. LPS serves a diverse client base in a stimulating practice that strives for counsel and advocacy of the highest quality in a prompt, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Today, as a full-service civil law firm, our lawyers of exceptional credentials extend the tradition of our founding partners to advance and protect the interests of clients facing difficult economic, professional and personal challenges. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness and accessibility to clients and encourage close working relationships between partners and associates, lawyers and staff, or attorneys and clients. We can therefore offer an integrated team approach that not only provides sound legal advice, but that also helps achieve the optimum practical result for our clients.
For additional information about the scope of our practice and the ways we strive to deliver effective service for our client, please contact us in San Francisco.